F a c i l i t i e s
- NEW for 2019 - 5 Hardstanding pitches 9mx9m
- Serviced Pitches - 16amp EHU - Water & grey waste
- WiFi - free & fast on all pitches
- Rubbish & Recycling
- CDP (Waste)
- Mapped dog walks from CL (multiple options)
- Dog sitting and walking *
- Electric security gates & CCTV
- Information pack
EHU is metered. 10 Units (kWh) per night within costs & then charged @ cost price (15p/unit) Visitors rarely exceed 10 units unless particularly cold & they are running electric heating all night.
* Dog sitting and walking must be arranged @ time of booking to ensure we are available to offer this service.
The view is wonderful and we constantly had the binoculars at the ready for viewing red kite, buzzards and deer.
You have plenty of room and the field is like a beautiful mown front garden for chilling with an area of longer wildlife friendly grasses in front.
We had a lovely welcome and the new Wi-Fi worked like a dream so on our rainy day we could catch up with emails etc.
Plenty of walks and guidance in the "welcome bag" and we had a walk along the Thames nearby and visited the nearby vineyard/brewery.
So many local attractions and nice pub walks etc but only if you can drag yourself away from the site. August 2015
Building the Hardstandings & Serviced Pitches - February 2019
All up & running - April 2019
(waiting for some grass seed to come through)