CHOLSEY GRANGE CL
5 Hardstanding fully serviced pitches
Free WiFi, Dog walks & amazing views
CAMC Handbook number 36 - page 276
Amazing views - stretching 35 miles on a clear day - no houses in sight - almost 180 degree views from your fully-serviced pitch
Can I book for late 2020 or 2021 and not worry about another lockdown?
Yes! We'd be delighted to take a booking for later this year or next year. Our prices will remain at £20/pitch night.
Do not worry though. If Covid-19 returns (or a similar pandemic) we will issue a credit voucher to cover the full value of your deposit should your visit be affected.
Check Availability & Book Here
- Stunning 180 views
- Abundant wildlife
- Fabulous walking
- Beautiful area (AONB)
- Red Kite guarantee
- Secure site
- Hardstanding x 5 (9mx9m)
- Free WiFi
- Dog walks from the site
- Serviced Pitches
- Water & CDP
- Rubbish recycling
- NO Toilet / Shower
- We are open from July 4th 2020
- In January 2019 we installed 5 Hardstanding pitches
- Each pitch is a generous 9m wide and 9m deep
- Each pitch has its own Service Point with 16Amp EHU, Water and Grey waste
- All pitches also have good fast WiFi which is free
- 'Follow Us' on Facebook to see the latest updates
Family Friendly - From a review October 2019
What a great spot for the pitches too! Each pitch has spectacular views over the valley and onto the hillsides - sometimes the mist gathered in the valley providing wonderful beauty. Ted (the owner) also said to our children that they could play and explore the grounds - build dens in the forest area, play football in one of the flatter fields and generally roam the site at will but respecting the abundant wildlife as well as the resident ducks, horses, chickens, owls, and even a peacock!
Pheasants and Red Kites are a constant attraction. We all loved walking through the woods and exploring. Ted made us feel really welcome and even took us up to the barn to see if we could spot the baby owls in the owl box which has a camera set up in it!
Our 4 children loved it so much they all want to return (with our eldest 2 boys aged 11 and 9, this is amazing as they are not easily pleased!) and our tv didn’t even get watched once as the kids were all so happy playing! If you have children this really is a site designed to make it relaxing and welcoming for the whole family.
We strongly advise approach from M40 J5 (Stokenchurch). Alternative routes are both very narrow and very steep.
- Take road to IBSTONE. Once in village
- Pass PH 'The Fox Country Inn' on left. 200 yds slow down.
- Turn LEFT @ Red Phone Box into 'Cholsey Grange'
- Green Security Gate (closed weekends & evenings)
- Follow concrete farm drive to end & bear right (take care here and go slowly) on approaching courtyard.
- Your Welcome Leaflet & Pitch number will be displayed on the white board.
- Proceed through gate & straight ahead to CL.
Note: We will email you the entry codes 2 days prior to arrival.